May 9, 2006

Au revoir...

I'm headed out of the country tonight, for France, traveling with some of my best girlfriends. We'll be in Paris for a few days, then headed down to a cottage in a medieval hamlet on the Mediterranean coast.

I'm a little stressed about leaving. To be honest, I feel like I should be putting all of my limited energy into work, not gallavanting around Europe. (We Smiths don't actually do vacation all that well...) But the trip was planned long ago, and, really, a vacation is in order. I'm praying for rest and healing.

So, look for me back here in about two weeks. Until then, I'll be sitting in cafes, visiting Michelangelo's work in the Louvre, hanging out in the courtyard of our little cottage, drinking vin rouge, and reading terribly meaningful chick lit on the beach.

Au revoir!

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Feinberg said...

Gallavant girlfriend. Gallavant for me and all the other girlfriends of the world. :)

5/11/2006 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home