July 24, 2007

A Walk with JA -- Reading Group Tour

A comment from Bonnie on the daily quote blog got me thinking. If you're part of a reading group and planning to read A Walk with Jane Austen when it comes out, I would love to join your group for a discussion of the book. Here's what I'm thinking:

What: Reading Group Tour

When:
November and December, 2007

Times Available:
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST

Details:
I would love to chat with your group about A Walk with JA. I would spend up to thirty minutes with each group by phone. You would need to have a phone with speakerphone capability (which could be a cell phone). We can talk through some of the Reading Group questions in the back of the book, or you can send me questions ahead of time, or we can just chat about anything Austen-related.

If you'd like to sign your group up for this, respond to this post or email me at austenquotes AT gmail DOT com.

Or if you're in a reading group and ideas for how to make this work best, let me know!

Really look forward to chatting with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home